WE WANT TO HANDLE YOUR SCRAP
We have mobile material handlers for offsite processing and loading.
Our Services Include:
- Complete Processing
- Scrap Handling Services
- Cardboard Recycling
Our location allows us to be one of the few metal processors capable of shipping by barge, rail and truck.
We have an extensive inventory of hauling equipment. We can provide custom scrap handling systems using:
- Roll-Off Containers
- Lugger Containers
- Lugger: (sizes)
- Open Top Roll Off Container: (sizes)
- Troll Trailer Roll Off: (sizes)
- We have mobile material handlers that we use off-site to process recyclables. They are equipped with magnets, grapples, shears and processors to handle any job.
WE WANT TO SUPPLY YOUR SCRAP
Our processing capabilities include:
- Our Harris TG2229 has a 6’ x 20’ charging box that can compress large bulky material into a dense 2’ x 2’ quality bundle.
- Our Marathon material baler can process nonferrous metals, cardboard, plastics, and other recyclables into compact bundles for easy shipment.
- Our torch men have the experience, training and safety procedures to cut material that is up to four foot thick.
- Our shredders can handle cars, appliances and other sheet type materials to be processed through our state-of- the-art separator systems using screeners, eddy current and sorters.
- Our Lefort 1200T has 1350 metric ton of cutting force that can cut steel pieces up to six inches thick into various lengths depending on the grade specifications.
- We have stationary material handlers that we use on-site to process recyclables. They are equipped with magnets, grapples, shears and processors to handle any job.
- Screening Systems
- Dirt, trash, non-ferrous/ferrous contaminants – we have the ability to process scrap to the specification needed.