Henry Fligeltaub Company remains committed to the health of our employees, customers, and the general public. The following guidelines will be enforced while visiting our facility. Please note, operations and restrictions are subject to change at any time.
- A mask or face covering that covers the nose and mouth is required in our facility at all times when social distancing is impractical
- Customers must stay in their vehicle at all times except when directed to help unload
- All non-ferrous metals must be fully sorted and easily accessible
- Stop and wait at any marked lines – one customer at a time in any area
- All customers must weigh and check-in at the main truck scale – no exceptions
- Must maintain social distancing – stay over 6 feet from others at all times
- Anyone showing signs of sickness is prohibited from entering facility
- Any person that does not follow guidelines will be banned from facility
- Limited Staffing During Lunch: Cashier Closed and Cranes/Equipment Unavailable for Unloading Assistance from 11:45-12:30.
- Aluminum cans and containers/bags must be clean and dry. Cans must be in large bags/containers with no other items/foil/trash/etc. No grocery style bags.
- Employees must be able to easily and safely access any containers that require weights
- Any enclosed containers, tanks, appliances, refrigerators, etc must be already open for visual inspection
- Any loads requiring excessive handling from employees will be rejected
- Unsorted or improperly sorted materials will be rejected or downgraded
- Number of customers inside facility are limited